Sunday, December 6, 2009

Life moves pretty fast. if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.

So this week will make it 7 months since graduation. Holy shit, how did that happen? My last blog had similar thoughts but that was like 2 months ago and I am still in shock. My life in the past 7 months has been a blur. No day is like any other day which in a way is good. I can never tell a Saturday from a Wednesday unless I am around television with all the football games on. Its weird not to have really weekends any more. I do still get excited about weekend because all my friends who have normals schedules go out on the weekends. I don't want to sound like I am complaining, I am simply observing my abnormal schedule.

The title of this entry is a quote from the one and only Ferris Bueller. However it is how I feel right now. When I look back at the year 2009, the only thing that really stands out is graduation. I did go to California in October so that broke up my mundane schedule. However nothing else stands out. I have photos to capture good times had with friends but there weren't any real adventures had. When I was in Chile I had an adventure almost every day. Why can't I bring in that same curiosity to my life now? I would love to go to plays, concerts, and day trips right here in North Carolina but its hard to break out of my schedule and find people to accompany me.

I will be bringing in the new year in Denver with two of funnest people I know so 2010 will start off with a bang, hopefully. 2009 was just a bridge to the this new life of a non student and hopefully I have crossed that bridge and in 2010 I will be on the other side.

Again, this blog isn't really for entertaining you, but more entertaining myself. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment